
This card was for Kittie's Make a Scene Challenge:

This card was made for Natasha's Sketch Challenge

I have to say that doing the challenges have inspired me ALOT!!! I have tried things in stamping that I wouldn't normally do. So I have learned and feel good about stamping.
We are packing to go to Wisconsin......I know. I know. It is gonna be a HOT and HUMID weekend. But I really just wanted to get away and enjoy some peace and quiet. Our property is kind of rustic. (If the generator works {pray that it does} then our cabin will have air conditioning. ) If not, I hope we are all speaking to each other on the trip home. LOL
Have a great weekend and enjoy.


1 comment:
OMG, Bevie, I love the Party Chick!!!!!! Gotta find that stamp, lol.
Your birthday wish card is georgeous and I love that set. When my creativity is to that point where I just can't seem to come up with a color combo, I always go back to monochrome. It's so elegant and sometimes, less is more. Love your stuff! Have fun this weekend. Talk about hot & humid.... it's supposed to be a 100 degrees here today and tomorrow. I'm so ready for fall, lol.
Hugs
Micki
Post a Comment