
I don't know about you , but I have 100s of ideas that I have collected for inspiration for card ideas. I decided it was time to put them into some kind of books. I used 5 by 8 cards and my rubi-coil. I had some alphabet stickers and some alphabet rubons and labeled the books. So now when I need an idea I can just flip through the books. Years ago, I made an inspiration book and covered it with sayings. (second photo). It is interesting to see what inspires me today as opposed to what inspired me then. I started this project last weekend when we were driving to Nebraska to the family reunion. I had my scissors, magazines, glue sticks in the car with me, I just tore out pages and cut the images I liked out and then glued them to the pages.I have the organization bug going.........(My DH is thrilled.....it will mean all my stamp clutter will be organized.) I stamp all over the house. I know, I know....that is NOT a good idea.
Have a great day and hope you are enjoying your weekend.


1 comment:
Go Bevie - get organized -then come and help me - PRETTY PLEASE! :)
Post a Comment