I love PINK as those who know me know. And so it is always fun to design cards using pink and related tones of color.
This one just delights me....I love the sentiment. Isn't it true, when you spend time with friends it is time well spent.

This card was fun because I used my new embossing folder(the faux stitches) from eclectic Paperie.

For this one I used a technique called silhouette. It sure added some dimension to the stamped image. I am not much on trying new techniques when making cards, but for this one I am glad that I tried something new.

We had a great time in Wisconsin. The weather was fantastic. Our generator was leaking and we had to rent one. My DH uses the generator for electricity for running equipment. So that worked out. We didn't even need the air conditioning...that is how nice the weather was. I caught up on some organization projects that I took and some summer reading. I got to take a nap in the hammock. Life is soooooooo good.
Once I turn the page on the calendar and realize it is August, I start to panic...it means school is right around the corner. We have alot on the calendar for August. My son has friends from college coming to town today. (They are spending the day downtown today.) It is DH's birthday and our wedding anniversary. Then we have my niece's wedding in Minnesota this weekend. When I get back from that, I need to pack and get ready for a Girls stamping Retreat in Wisconsin. All fun stuff. :) I can plan what my school room theme will be this year on the car trips. As much as I dread having summer end.....I do enjoy getting back to school. I love school supplies and getting new markers and crayons and book bags. (Ask me if I am enjoying the HEAT on those first weeks...lol...when it happens.)
I hope you are enjoying your summer!!


3 comments:
These pink cards are gorgeous Bevie!! Love that faux stitching. Glad you had a nice weekend.
Oh and no happy mail from you yet, but I'll be sure to let you know when it gets here.
I just LOVE your work. I would love to know how to stamp so beautifully. (i need lessons).
yes, i live in elk grove village just off of cypress. we should get together sometime LMK
Bevie Pearl, these creations are GORGEOUS! I love the pink!!!!! You are on one HOT roll babee! Keep it up!
Post a Comment