My friend, Sandy, sent me some Riley images and last nite when I was watching Burn Notice on tv, I colored all the images. I used my copics for coloring and Creative Imaginations;Creative Cafe Papers for the background. I just had to make a card today. Having images and paper all ready is like having money burn a hole in your pocket. You have to get done. Thanks Sandy for all the images. I am going to have fun creating more cards with Riley and my papers. This card is pretty simple, due to my time, but I will be" embellying" the rest of the cards and look forward to posting them asap.Friday, July 11, 2008
Cupcakes + Riley = Too much fun!!
My friend, Sandy, sent me some Riley images and last nite when I was watching Burn Notice on tv, I colored all the images. I used my copics for coloring and Creative Imaginations;Creative Cafe Papers for the background. I just had to make a card today. Having images and paper all ready is like having money burn a hole in your pocket. You have to get done. Thanks Sandy for all the images. I am going to have fun creating more cards with Riley and my papers. This card is pretty simple, due to my time, but I will be" embellying" the rest of the cards and look forward to posting them asap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Awww, this is so cute Bev! I love that Riley with the cupcakes!
OMG Bev, this is just precious!! Love that paper. I honestly can't stop using this image. And your math is correct:
Cupcakes + Riley does = too much fun.
So cute. I love that blue ribbon.
ACK - what an adorable Riley! I can smell the cupcakes! Great fun, Bevie!
Post a Comment