I am enjoying some summer reading time with reading Nancy Drew. Who didn't want to be Nancy's friend and go on a mystery adventure with her? She opened the door for me as a young reader to want to go on adventures, solve mysteries and meet my own Ned Nickerson one day. Happy summer reading, everyone!
Bevie, I just love these glue book pages so much! You've made each one so unique. I can't wait until the book is done so I can pick a favorite. (ya, I know... impossible)
I am a wife, mother, Speech Language Pathologist in the Public Schools and a stamper.
I have loved stamping ever since I started stamping. The icing on the cake about this hobby is that I have met wonderful wonderful fellow stampers on this journey.
1 comment:
Bevie, I just love these glue book pages so much! You've made each one so unique. I can't wait until the book is done so I can pick a favorite. (ya, I know... impossible)
Post a Comment