Friday, July 2, 2010

Here's for a Glorious Fourth

This didn't start out as a patriotic/4th of July page but it ended that way. LOL. I just bought some ledger papers at my thrift store and got to use them. I used my beloved Daisy D paper that I have been hoarding for years.....why did that company go out of business? These gluebook pages are making me use it and not hoard stuff.
I wish you all a Glorious Fourth as we enter into the weekend celebrations. We are headed to a family celebration (DH's aunt turns 90) and then back home. I hope I can stop at a few antique stores/or flea markets/ or thrift stores...one can dream of a new find .....LOL. (I just realized I don't have any blue or red coffee cups...*note to self: look for those!!)
Play safe and have a great day!!

No comments: