Friday, September 24, 2010

Worth the Wait



This is my gluebook page for today. I titled it Worth the wait for 2 reasons.
1. I had finished the grid background a few days ago and knew it needed an embellishment...but had to wait...for the right one. I used Tim's rusted grunge technique on the swirl and I think it was perfect for the page.
2. Also, isn't it worth the wait....when your dream comes true, your love comes alive and your laugh happens? I think so.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow..this popped up when I signed in this morning?????? It has been a long time since we have been in contact!!!
I am glad you have met so many great friends in doing your great hobby/work!! I really enjoyed your blog!!
Happy Belated Anniversary!! Our 20th was 8/25!!?? I am doing real well right now. Unfortuneatly I have 5 chronic illnesses over the last 10 years but the last few months have enjoyed being almost normal!!!
Good chatting!! Wanda
Oh...I do photography so check me out on flickr...wandabrowneyes!!