Sunday, June 21, 2009

Quiche, anyone?



This is what I made for my DH for Father's Day today. My principal at school taught me how to make a crab quiche.....from scratch, I might add.  So today, I made this. I am so proud of how it turned out.
Now, that I know how to add pictures to my posts and now that I have time to post...school is out for the summer.... I will be posting some projects that I have made while I have been gone from the blogging world.
I hope your Father's Day is extra special!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Yum!! Being from Maryland, I love crab dishes. This one looks delish.

Glad that you will be posting your work soon, Bev!!

Micki said...

Yippeeeeeee...... I MISSED YOU! I was really getting worried, lol.

That dish looks scrumptious. Woohoo, I'm so glad you're back!

Hugs

Lana said...

Can I have a piece? Your POLLS are up Bevie!

Carol (HB) said...

When's dinner? I'm hungry!!!!!!