Saturday, March 31, 2007

I LOVE Waffles!!


I absolutely LOVE Waffles. Last night I was going through a "stash" of stuff I had previously purchased. I found a kit from Rusty Pickle that I never made use of. It was suppose to be a calendar book......but I thought "Hey this would make a perfect Waffle Recipe Book!!"

So every Sunday we have been having Belgian Waffles and I am saving the recipes in this book. It should be fun and interesting to document this new Sunday Tradition!!

9 comments:

Memories of Time said...

Now you are making my hungry. I want to come over and have your waffles! LOVE this book Farton.... it is the waffle bomb! :)

Michele Kovack said...

Love this idea! How cute is that? Thanks for all your sweet comments...they bring a smile to my face!

Pam said...

Hi Bevie!!! YAY!!! Love your blog, and I adore this waffle book, what are we having next Sunday?!??!!

Michele Kovack said...

Bevie,

Just wanted you to know I FINALLY added you to my favorites list!! YEA!

Jami Speidel said...

This is sucha' clever idea! Great Sunday tradition, too!!!

Jen W said...

congrats on your blog candy win on trudee's!
jen w

Kelly A. Battles said...

Nice! I wonder . . . could you post a recipe? I got a George Foreman "Next Grilleration" for Christmas -- the kind with the waffle attachments -- and have yet to find a good waffle recipe for it.

I do like to make them, cut them in half and put into individual ziplocs, then one huge ziploc and keep them in the freezer. They seem to taste better when we toast them directly from the freezer. YUM!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

you make beautiful work!

Have a nice day!

Bety :)

Misti said...

Bev-- this waffle book is great!!