Sunday, June 1, 2008

Thank you


I am trying to design some thank you cards and I came up with this one today.
I was able to stamp today with a new stamp from Inky Antics. I like the idea of stamping on dp and then coloring in the image. The dp paper is from an SU stash and the patterned paper is from Daisy D. I used a big scallop punch for the sentiment. Of course there are buttons...I am in love with embellishing with buttons.
I hope you had a nice weekend and Have a great start to your week tomorrow!!

6 comments:

Cindy Lawrence said...

What an adorable card! Thank you so very much for sharing my blog with Michelle Wooderson! I am so honored! :)

Sandy said...

Cute card Bev!! That little chickie looks so cute on the yellow polka dot paper. Love the scallop sentiments too.

Stefanie Staniak said...

Bevie, this card is adorable. It is so warm and sincere and it is you all over again !!

Tiffany said...

So cute! Your papers are the perfect fit.

Have a great day!:)

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Totally cute card, Bevie.

Stampindamour said...

Great card!!! Love the Daisy D's paper too! :0)

-pamela