Thursday, June 26, 2008

I got TAGGED!!!

Sweet Joy tagged me and I have time to play!!!

Five things in today’s ‘to do list’:
1. go to Post Office

2. do laundry for trip

3. go to library get a book to read for trip

4. make copies at Kinkos

5. go to WWers

Snacks I enjoy:

1. Taco chips

2. M and Ms

3. candy bars

4. Trail mix

5. Watermelon

Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1. Pay off debt

2. Not tell anyone

3. Pay someone to clean house

4. Donate to a food bank

5. Buy a full tank of gas for the car

Places I have lived:
1.Nebraska

2.Colorado

3. Illinois

4. Missouri

Five people I am tagging

1. HB

2. Bethie

3. Sandy

4. Nancy

5. QC

Hope you can play!!!!

2 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Bevie - I like the fact that you said you wouldn't tell anyone if you became a Millionaire - GOOD CHOICE! LOL

Sandy said...

Okay Bev, my turn to tag you. Check out my blog when you get a chance. And if you don't feel up to playing along, that's fine.