Sunday, June 8, 2008

Featured Stamper Challenge

I did the SCS Featured Stamper Challenge today!! The featured stamper is YLM. It is a great gallery for ideas.
I used my Martha Stewart border punch on the edge of the card. I stamped the Stampendous flower image and colored it in with copics. Since I used these little note cards that I buy at the expedia store in bulk, they aren't real thick cardstock. A little bit of the copic marker comes through on the inside of the card. But I decided that is Okay....these will be easy to make and I can see a group of them will make great card gifts.
Have a happy stamp day!!

3 comments:

Carol (HB) said...

Bevie, this is beautiful!!!

Stefanie Staniak said...

This is so elegantly beautiful!! Simplicity certainly has it's place in the card world and you have proved that! :)

Tiffany said...

Lovely! The decorative edge you put on this card is so pretty.

Nice job!!!