

My aunts who were here for the family reunion are quilters. I took them to a local quilt shop. It is like looking at patterned paper but for fabrics. I saw this cute idea for a quilted bag and this is a picture of what I purchased for the material for the bag. And the finished bag is all ready done!!


9 comments:
WOW, that bag is fabulous. Love the colors.
Lee
Oh I love this!
Bevie - that bag is too cute.
You made this? I really love this bag...see you are truly talented! :) cuz I know I could NEVER make something this cute!
I LOVE this BAG!!! The colors are so appealing to the eye!! Reminds me of yummy ice cream! :0)
-pamela
*gasp* how CUTE!! Love your bag...the colors are so bright and cheery and I love the pattern...Good Job! :)
fabulous bag !
Hi Bev! Long time no see! I have chatted with you on SCS for quite some time. I hope you are doing well. I LOVE this bag by the way. You did a great job picking fabrics.
Kathleenh
This is BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment