Monday, June 18, 2007

Chocolate, anyone?


I love to make 6 by 6 recipe pages and here is one of my fave pages. I Love the look of black and white. I used an ME stamp and a stamp from Crafty Secrets. I think it turned out really nice.

This is a recipe that I shared with my mom and she won first prize for Best Cherry Recipe with her church group. It was fun to hear that she won. Try this recipe sometime.........

2 comments:

Stefanie Staniak said...

I can't believe that you have had a blog since March 27 and are first now telling us about it !! What's with that Miss Bevie !!@#$!??!!
Love your 6/6 recipe cards by the way. I'm guessing that your second passion is cooking ! :)

Memories of Time said...

I want chocolate! Yes indeed! I LOVE your recipe page... you are the queen of recipe pages. Love ya Farton!
Turdbowl :)