That is so nice! Nothing better than family!
You are cracking me up missy! Hey, my sis loves Mary Englebreight too! Is that where we're eating waffles, Miss America?! Love ya girl! :)
I love family reunions!! I want to have waffles, too!!!
Great looking family! I remember those days sitting around the dining room tabel playing games and chatting.Love your blog too.PS: I will tell Kaylyn C. Hello for you!!Have a wonderful day!!
Post a Comment
Your email address:Powered by FeedBlitz
4 comments:
That is so nice! Nothing better than family!
You are cracking me up missy! Hey, my sis loves Mary Englebreight too! Is that where we're eating waffles, Miss America?! Love ya girl! :)
I love family reunions!! I want to have waffles, too!!!
Great looking family!
I remember those days sitting around the dining room tabel playing games and chatting.
Love your blog too.
PS: I will tell Kaylyn C. Hello for you!!
Have a wonderful day!!
Post a Comment