Here is Taylor's cupcake challenge card:

Here is JulieHRR's challenge called Embrace the White. I crack up laughing every time that I see this chick falling in the bucket. And who doesn't like the saying "oopsie daisie"?

This one I made was my VERY VERY Favorite one. It was made for Rose Ann's flap card challenge. I tried very hard to make the paper look like material. It has a magnetic snap (which I love those instead of using velcro to connect the flap.) I am in love with the Cosmo Cricket Paper.
I love this card. I even did the faux stitches straight. I stayed up til 1 am to finish this card. I got so obsessed with it. (It's a good thing I am on summer vacation and don't have to go to work.)

Thank you all for your comments about my weight loss. I lost POINT 6 of a pound..not 6 pounds.
LOL Today I went to Target and bought an exercise outfit and an exercise mat to use here at home. I think if I pump up the exercising......I will be reporting bigger losses...(keeping fingers crossed.) I am NOT giving up. I decided that an outfit is a good excuse for exercising. LOL.
I hope you are enjoying your summer as much as I am. My son finished his summer school college class today. So he is very happy. My DH bought a new bicycle and a bunch of bike gear and has been biking at nite. (I am sure he rides faster than the mosquitoes.) My next goal is to get a new bike this fall and ride like the wind! LOL. Of course I will need a new outfit...so I look the part.
I hope your summer is as enjoyable as mine. I love summer.
Thanks for stopping by!!


1 comment:
I love all the cards!!!
Post a Comment