Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It is almost CHA time

For those who aren't aware, the Craft and Hobby Association has a trade show at the Rosemont Convention Center in July. I have friends driving in and staying here for the show. I am so excited to be with them and to see the show. It is like overdosing on candy for 3 days!!!! Last year, I was so overwhelmed that I didnt take alot of pictures. This year, I plan on taking pictures of everything!!!
I have been cleaning and actually have a stamp room again. My DH said when I got it (the "crap room" is what he calls it) all cleaned...he would add a counter top in there. That way, I can stamp and craft and keep everything in there. That was the plan. So I am excited about that project.
Well, I need to go make a list. I want to be sure to remember to get food, vacumn, dust, etc.
It is soooooooooo HOT ...I was running errands with my son today and we were so hot. So I decided to run the last minute errands tonite when it is cooler or get up early in the morning and go.
I will post CHA pictures late friday.
Come back and visit if you can.

3 comments:

Carol (HB) said...

I can't wait!!!!!!!!! WooHOOOO!!!

Sandy said...

Have fun Bev!!!!! Really cool about the countertop in your "crap room" ... lol ... I love that and I shall start calling mine that because that's what it is normally ... crap every where.

Can't wait to see your pictures and "hear" all about your CHA experience.

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

*jealous* Please please please give all the girls hugs for me! ENJOY YOURSELF!!!!!!