Sunday, July 29, 2007

Splitcoast Challenges







Well, today I had some time to stamp and was inspired by the challenges they are posting over at Splitcoast. I did 3 challenges, but only have time to post 2 of them.



One of them was for Sweet Miss Daisy's Challenge to make a card for a pet. I made a card and used paper and stamped images from eclectic Paperie (Joy and Daisy's online store).



The other one was an ATC card from Taylor's ATC challenge. I used the Serendipity Technique for one of them and the sweet dog ATC is from eclectic Paperie, too.



I hope you all go on over to SCS and get inspired, too!!

3 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

What adorable cards Bev! So glad you had time for you! Love those doggies!

Nancy B said...

Wonderful and very Adorable Cards.

It's great seeing your creations.

Thanks for sharing your creations with us!!


PS: Miss Ya!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Thanks for coming by my blog today! I'm loving that puppy card SO MUCH! Way cute!