I dusted off my chalks to use with both of these cards. I even chalked the thread on the first card. Both cards used papers from Basic Grey; Scarletts letter. I think I will use my chalks more often. I like the soft effect of color.
Hi! Bev: How are you? I was on Cami's blog and seen you name. I thought could it be? I'm Ann (Tridster92) from Cami's old MSN website. Glad to see you are still stamping. I just started my own blog last month. Please take a monment and visit. www.nannasinktopaper.blogspot.com Look forward to hearing from you.
I am a wife, mother, Speech Language Pathologist in the Public Schools and a stamper.
I have loved stamping ever since I started stamping. The icing on the cake about this hobby is that I have met wonderful wonderful fellow stampers on this journey.
12 comments:
These cards are so impressive Bev! WOW! REally nice!
LOVE these... you are a bomb baby!
You've been tagged sweet friend! Check out my blog!
Love ya!!
~C
Hi! Bev: How are you? I was on Cami's blog and seen you name. I thought could it be? I'm Ann (Tridster92) from Cami's old MSN website. Glad to see you are still stamping. I just started my own blog last month. Please take a monment and visit. www.nannasinktopaper.blogspot.com
Look forward to hearing from you.
Ann
How pretty!
great cards Bev!
Lisa
I'm in LOVE with your chalking, these are so pretty!!!
Hey, I tagged ya, go see my blog :)
These cards are great, love the way you chalked them.
These are beautiful, Bevvie! LOVE them both!!
WOW!!! these are so BEAUTIFUL!!! :0)
-pamela
Great card! WOW
Great cards.
Whoa! Gorgeous stuff, my dear! You must keep stampin' even though school has started! Must!
(((((Hugs)))))
~Tex
Post a Comment