Saturday, January 3, 2009

I am stamping!!!

So here goes..............drumroll please.........My first cards of 2009!!


I cut out the tree and the birdhouse and popped them up on the card. I also sewed a border around the dp.


This cute design is from a card that Val made. I just love how she designs cards. I popped up the Pat the dog. Isn't he fun?



I am love with this giraffe from Tree-Mendous Love. I will be making alot of cards with this cute guy!



Well, as you can see...I took a break from the laundry and the aftermath of cleaning from the holidays and I stamped!! {I hope you all had a terrific holiday and a joyful start to the New Year!}

Last night, I got out my Our Craft Lounge Stamp Sets and made the above 3 cards. I had so much fun making them. I think all the patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye and I just love it. I am a big fan of double sided paper, aren't you?

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Carol (HB) said...

Bevie, these cards are ADORABLE!!! Isn't it always so much better to stamp than clean?

Unknown said...

These are all totally AWESOME Bevie Pearl! YOU ROCK!!!

Lana said...

Yahooooooooooooo! I love when you get to stamp, Bevie Pearl!

Michele Kovack said...

These are alllllll AWESOME!!!! Hope you had a great holiday!

Debbi said...

I love these Bevie Pearl!! I love the OCL sets - these are SWEET cards!!!

Nancy B said...

Bev, These cards are adorable!!!!

Miss you! :)