Thursday, February 14, 2008

Its a 4 day Weekend!!!

This card looks like all of us leaving work today....It is a 4 day weekend for me and wow is that gonna mean some stamping time!
I was gifted the image from my friend HB. I colored the bugs with copics. I used the SU photo corner punch to embellish the matted image. Of course, buttons with fiber, are a favorite embellishment to use.

Isn't that the cutest little suitcase you've ever seen? It was a gift from my mom for Christmas. I just love it. Thanks, mom, everytime I look at it, I think of you.

Today was Valentine's Day at school. Here is my Everything I Ever needed to know, I learned in Kindergarten story. One of the boys was passing out his valentines and he had definitely hand picked each one special for his friends. He would make a comment to each friend. I just LOLed when he said to one of the boys, You get the funny one!!! And without skipping a beat, the boy just started howling with laughter. So, if your friend says, here is something funny...take time to howl with laughter. You will feel good and so will your friend.

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Look at you staging your cards now!!! All fancy! What an adorable card Bev! Woohooo for your 3 day weekend!!!Man, oh man, if I could get rid of my kids for the day we could meet for lunch and so some shopping! We will have to do that soon!

Stefanie Staniak said...

These guys are so dang cute !! I love your card Bevie - keep on stamping ! :)