Thursday, January 3, 2008

Birthday Time!!


It is my promise to myself to get birthday cards done for the year 2008. These are my first two cards that I have made for this month. The top card is one made with a Stampendous stamp that I got as a present for Christmas. I am in love with the stamp image. It will be a very versatile stamp to use for any occassion. The bottom card is one of my favorite of all favorite stamp images. It is the Voila chef from SU. I use him alot to stamp a variety of cards.
I sure have enjoyed making birthday cards. I have one more January birthday to do. I think I am doing good on my promise.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those flowers.

Pam said...

Oh, beautiful cards Bevie!

What a sweet, sweet person to give you that cute stamp for Christmas!! ;)

Michele Kovack said...

Yea!!! You are making cards!!! They are wonderful!!!