I love lilacs too Bev! They remind me of growing up. My backyard was surrounded by lilac bushes. So fragrant. These are beautiful one layer note cards!
I am a wife, mother, Speech Language Pathologist in the Public Schools and a stamper.
I have loved stamping ever since I started stamping. The icing on the cake about this hobby is that I have met wonderful wonderful fellow stampers on this journey.
8 comments:
They'd make wonderul note card sets, but then, you already knew that!
Can't wait to see you next week!!
this looks great!!!
I love lilacs too Bev! They remind me of growing up. My backyard was surrounded by lilac bushes. So fragrant. These are beautiful one layer note cards!
These are totally great Bevie! So pretty!
These are lovely, you have been busy
Now you're making me love Lilacs!! haha
Come back to Texas .. let's drive up to OK, and smell the lilacs in my friend's backyard! Yuuuuuma!!
~Tex
WOW!!! Great way to (mass-produce) "STAMP" many cards at once!! It could take a CRAFTER hours--these look very easy!
Thanks for the inspiration! I need to "mass-produce" about 40 cards for my CARD Pen PALS! :0)
-pamela
Love your blog! Your cards are stunning. I like the look of the chalk! Laurie
Post a Comment