Monday, March 26, 2007

The first of many posts

Welcome to my blog. I hope you will find time to view what I have stamped and to be inspired to stamp along with me.
This is a first for me.....blogging that is..
I have been stamping and scrapbooking for many years.
The inspiration from my stamping friends delights me each and every day.
I hope that I can inspire others to enjoy stamping.

7 comments:

Memories of Time said...

I did not take your scissors.... sheesh!

Michelle (Prinny) said...

I've got your scissors --- come and get them!!! Can't wait to see what you blog about. :)

Unknown said...

Hey Bevie!! Congrats on starting your blog. I'm looking forward to seeing all your projects.

ps - I think I saw your scissors while I was in Tampa!

Denise Bryant (imchatty) said...

Oh my goodness! Small world as I was reading thorugh my daily blog list and stumbled across your link on Cambria's blog! I will now add you to my daily reading list so keep it coming!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Hi Bevie! WOOOHOOO - can't wait to see all you create!

Michele Kovack said...

Thanks Bevie for commenting on my blog... I just started mine a week ago. I don't get too many comments yet...maybe I need to do some blog candy:) Anyway, welcome and maybe I can add you to my favorites if you would add me to yours!

Jen W said...

hey bev..congrats on your new blog..can't wait to case your designs..hehehe! chat with you soon. (Jen W. an old friend from SU)